HOP in the City - FAQ Page
Have a question about this year’s HOP in the City? Check out some of our answers below so you can be ready for all the fun happening at the event. Still have questions? Email HOP@schlafly.com for answers. Cheers!
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!
- “Tasting Tickets” ($30 advanced/$35 day of) allow festival entry, access to entire music lineup, commemorative tasting glass and samples of over 40 Schlafly Beers from 1-5pm.
- “Lot Tickets” ($15 advanced/$20 day of) allow festival entry and access to entire music lineup. They do not include access to samples.
- Both tickets give access to purchasing festival food and/or 16oz beers.
- BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!
- HOP in the City is Saturday, September 17, 2016 @ The Schlafly Tap Room
- Doors: Noon
- Music: Noon-9pm
- Tasting Session: 1-5pm
- All ticket holders will have festival access throughout the entire day.
- All ticket holders should be 21 and up
- If you do not have a valid ID with your festival ticket, you will not be allowed entry. That would be sad.
- Children will unfortunately not be allowed entry, even with a parent/guardian.
- We will gladly accept cash and/or all major credit cards at any point of sale in the festival grounds.
- An ATM is located inside the Schlafly Tap Room.
- As a ticket holder, once wrist-banded you will be welcome to come and go as you please. Please note that if you remove your wristband, you will not be able to re-enter the festival grounds.
- Yes, the Tap Room will be open for full service during the festival. To access the brewpub, you will need to exit the festival grounds and enter via the Biergarten entrance on 21st Street.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to bring drinks from the Tap Room outside into festival grounds.
- Since HOP in the City takes place on our main parking lots, there will not be immediate parking available. There are several public lots nearby and street parking, but they will fill quickly. We encourage using public transportaion, cabs, Uber or biking.
- Yes, HOP in the City will be handicap accessible.
- HOP in the City is a rain or shine event. Ticket sales are final and will not be refunded.
- Tickets are on sale ONLINE ONLY starting August 1st. BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!
- Please make sure to download the proper QR code on your phone or print a PDF version of your ticket to help keep lines moving at the entry gate.
- We’ll have all the beer your heart desires - we are a brewery after all! Leave any beer/alcohol/liquor at home and drink ours instead.
- Got the munchies? No problem, we’ve got you covered with plenty of festival food. Have an appetite for something off the menu? Feel free to bring your own snacks in a tote or soft-sided cooler.
- Hydration is key, especially while drinking all that delicious Schlafly! We encourage you to bring your own re-fillable plastic water bottle to use at our H2O station. Pro-tip: plastic doesn’t break if you happen to have too many beers and drop it!
- Did you know vitamin D has been proven to lift your mood and increase serotonin? Get out and enjoy the sunshine! If you get too hot, though, we’ll have picnic tables and shade to cool you down. Please do not bring chairs, inflatable chairs/couches, tents or shade structures - we got you covered! Who wants to exert themselves carrying them from the car anyway - you’ll want to save that energy for dancing!
- Believe us, we are in love with dogs as much as anyone, but our furry friends can get overwhelmed in crowds. Leave Fido at home and just talk about him/show everyone pictures the entire time like a good dog-parent would do.
- Shocking fact ahead - beer is reserved for those over 21 years of age! Hide yo’ kids because this festival is for adults only. Call up that babysitter and enjoy a day off with Schlafly.
- Biking is a great way to burn off those calories you will drink at HOP, but make sure you lock it up outside of the festival grounds.
- Live in the moment! Per the bands’ request, no pro-rig video/photography equipment permitted, please.
- Beer, fun and safety are really important to us. Let’s keep it fun and safe by leaving all the questionable things at home. Not sure if it’s questionable? Use your adult judgement or email HOP@schlafly.com.
- Noon - Union Rags
- 1:30pm - A. Sinclair
- 3:00pm - Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears
- 4:30pm - Black Pistol Fire
- 6:00pm - White Denim
- 7:30pm - Calexico