American hops and yeast combined with pounds of grapefruit puree create intricate layers of tart aromas and a crisp hoppiness that make this citusy style as approchable as any.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flaor with a bit of sweetness in the finish. This is a great beverage akin to a champagne and not as sweet as some of the ciders on the market today.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer. This brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
Brewed with Ghanaian cocoa nibs and blended with a coffee toddy with Tanzanian beans roasted by St. Louis’ own Kaldi’s Coffee, this luscious golden ale delivers the unmistakable flavors and aromas of coffee and the smooth richness of chocolate.
- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
Our Expo IPA features nine hops from renowned farms across the globe. Our personal relationships with these farmers give us access to rare varieties chosen for their notable attributes, emphasized when blended with quality grains and water sourced from our unique confluence of rivers. To achieve an approachable yet bold and balanced IPA, we showcase Australian hops for their citrus notes, American hops for their piney aromas, and UK/European hops for a clean base bitterness.
The flavor of the Belgians (Westvleteren yeast strain) combined with brewing traditions of the Germans (Hallertau hops) for an authentic and delicate ale
An American-style cre’me ale dessert beer that’s fermented with coconut purée and aged on lightly toasted coconut flakes.
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
Full-bodied and black as night, this is a robust and unique stout with roasted aromas, rich flavors, and hints of earthy chocolate. The appropriate amount of hops provide balance while the Belgian crystal malt and German smoked malt lend complexity thanks to being thoroughly smoked on beechwood chips, giving the finished beer that dark, appealing essence.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.