- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
A traditional cider, flavored with blackberries.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
Brewed for Schnucks Markets 75th anniversary, dry hopped for a piney flavor with notes of citrus. 6.0% abv - 45 IBU
U.S. cultivar, not widely grown and one of the first native US hops to make it into commercial use. Earthy, slightly spicy and notes of pear.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
- Our Black IPA combines the roasted malt flavors of porters and stouts with the bright hoppiness of the American IPA.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.