- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
American hops and yeast combined with pounds of grapefruit puree create intricate layers of tart aromas and a crisp hoppiness that make this citusy style as approchable as any.
Its dark profile has a less-aggressive pumpkin character than our ale, but still offers a smooth, roasted sweetness with the perfect dosing of autumn spices.
Think of this as an unfiltered lager - sort of like a fresher, hoppier Hefeweizen. This rare style dates back to the Middle Ages, where the beer was matured in deep vaults and emerged smooth and rich in vitamins.
Single malt, single hop beer brewed with the hop Huell Melon. A variety known for its distinctive fruit characteristics including nuances of honeydew melon and strawberry.
An ode to Hercules - whose pursuit of apricots proved just as successful as ours - The Eleventh Labor is an exceptional example of the 16th century style wheat beer that’s fermented in a housemade culture for a slight sourness and with apricot pure for a subtle sweetness.
- Our Christmas Ale is a warming winter ale that blends the spices of the season with sweet caramel malt.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flaor with a bit of sweetness in the finish. This is a great beverage akin to a champagne and not as sweet as some of the ciders on the market today.
Our House Brown Ale is a nice malty sweet brown ale, brewed with tons of Cascade hops in the whirlpool, after boiling, but before fermentation. This beer is not dry hopped, but still has a good hop flavor and some hop aroma. We use a precise amount of dark chocolate malt to achieve the brown (not amber or black) color.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.