- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
A lager with a cloudly, golden-colored hue and just the right hops. This rare style (Zwickel or Keller) dates back to the Middle Ages, where the beer was matured in deep vaults and emirged rich in vitamins. Think of this as a fresher, hoppier Hefeweizen.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
This hop-forward wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley uses a blend of wheat and barley to lend a touch toffee sweetness and a superb mouth-feel. Juniper and pepper spiciness together create a crisp refreshing beer with a hoppy bite.
Chinook, Galaxy and Simcoe hops give this beer its bold bitterness and aroma and rye flakes contribute to its complexity. ABV 7.2% IBU 65
Inspired by all the characteristics of real, Mexican-style hot chocolate. Creamy, roasty, sweet, elements provide a perfect basefor the cocoa nibs and cinnamon kick. darl in appearance, full bodied, and packed with perfect flavor.
This IPA is brewed with organic raw materials. This homage to Earth Day represents our dedication to our environment as well as our community. five days of dry-hopping gives this IPA a full yet crisp finish.
Our tropical twist on an American Style wheat ale. Created by fermenting with coconuts and pineapples, then aged on toasted coconut flakes yielding a light=colored dessert beer that’s sweet, smooth and malty.
Our award-winning APA is a twist on an English classic. It’s charged with American hopsand made to create a bold, balanced beer with pine/citrus arouma characteristics and a full body. the circulation process boosts the destinctive flavor and hop provile.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Aged in Port-wine barrels, this stout is dark in appearance, full-bodied, and brimming with complex, intriguing flavors. Bourbon-barrel-aged imperial Stout: a rich roasty, robust version best summed up as a big, bad Port-barrel-aged Chocolate Imperial Stout.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.