We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer. This brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
Our Expo IPA features nine hops from renowned farms across the globe. Our personal relationships with these farmers give us access to rare varieties chosen for their notable attributes, emphasized when blended with quality grains and water sourced from our unique confluence of rivers. To achieve an approachable yet bold and balanced IPA, we showcase Australian hops for their citrus notes, American hops for their piney aromas, and UK/European hops for a clean base bitterness.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Oktoberfest is a traditional Bavarian Märzen with a toasty malt aroma and slight caramel taste.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest.
Our award winning APA is a twist on an English classic. It’s charged with American Hops and brewed to create a bold, balanced beer with pine/citrus aroma characteristics and a full body. The circulation process boosts the destinctive bold flavor and hop profile.
Strong enough to hold the interest of those needing a bold hop dosing, but smooth enough for those craving something slightly sweeter. Our House Brown’s charicter appeals to any drinker with it’s American hops, malts and yeast.
While the flavors of this unfiltered German-style Weissbier are distinct , they are not too assertive. Heavy on wheat, malt and barley for appropiate sweetness, yet low in hoppiness, the real focus is on the particular yeast strain we use for subtle aromas of clove and banana.
While on the lighter side, this exceptional lager is still rich in flavor with medium-bodied malt character evened out by earthy aromas, hop bitterness and an invigorating crisp finish.
All-American malt, barley, and corn - plus the German Tettnang hop known for it’s mild, herbal attributes and English Bouillon noted for spicey bittering qualities. This traditional lager is crisp, clean and bright.
It all started an attempt to prolong the supply Pumpkin Ale by blending it with Oatmeal Stout. It quickly turned into a legtimate brew. It’s dark profile has a less aggressive pumpkin character than our ale, yet offers a smooth roasted sweetness with autumn spices.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.