- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our ESB (Extra Special Bitter) may have the word “bitter” in its name, but the key to this style is balance.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Scotch Ale is a traditional Scottish ale and pours a dark mahogany color, with the aroma of sweet caramel and a lightly bitter finish.
- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flavor with a bit of sweetness in the finish.
- Our Irish-Style Extra Stout amplifies the traditional drier versions from Ireland for a bolder, black brew.
- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
- Our Dry-Hopped Farmhouse Ale uses Lemondrop, Summer, Rakau and Bullion hops which are a mixture of US and New Zealand hops.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.