- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
Our Schwarzbier is a traditional German-style black lager with a refreshingly light body. The dark chocolate malts contribute color and hints of roasted coffee balanced by the delicate aroma of German Noble hops.
- Our ESB (Extra Special Bitter) may have the word “bitter” in its name, but the key to this style is balance.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Our Scotch Ale is a traditional Scottish ale and pours a dark mahogany color, with the aroma of sweet caramel and a lightly bitter finish.
Apricot, grass and clean floral characteristics from this US-grown hop.
Schlafly Milk Chocolate Stout is a Sweet Stout brewed with milk sugar for a creamier texture. The brew is aged on roasted gourmet cocoa nibs and Madagascar vanilla beans for a rich, sweet treat.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest. Our brewers developed a recipe that showcases the hop’s unique flavors of
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flavor with a bit of sweetness in the finish.
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Our Christmas Ale is a warming winter ale that blends the spices of the season with sweet caramel malt.
- Our Irish-Style Extra Stout amplifies the traditional drier versions from Ireland for a bolder, black brew.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.