- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Hop Harvest Ale celebrates the bounty, aroma and freshness of the hop-growing season with an abundance of American hops fresh from the farm. Standing on a lightly caramel malt base, the hops this year offer a rich mix of floral and fruit notes balanc
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest. Our brewers developed a recipe that showcases the hop’s unique flavors of
- Our ESB (Extra Special Bitter) may have the word “bitter” in its name, but the key to this style is balance.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
Our Helles-style lager is a bright, golden beer. The malts we use impart a wonderful, fresh grain character, reminiscent of European lagers.
- Our Christmas Ale is a warming winter ale that blends the spices of the season with sweet caramel malt.
- Our Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout is complex and strong, with coffee and chocolate flavors.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
A slightly sweet, mildly-hopped, gently-carbonated amber Scottish ale.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.