- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Oktoberfest is a traditional Bavarian Märzen with a toasty malt aroma and slight caramel taste.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
This golden-colored, German-style pale lager is brewed once a year for draft consumption. Full of German hops - including our favorite, the Noble Mittelfruh - and Munich malt, the result offers a mild bitterness and crisp carbonation.
Our India Brown Ale has the color and body of a brown ale, but the aroma of an American-style IPA, making it simultaneously hoppy and bold while also earthy and malty. Dry-hopped with Simcoe and Willamette, this beer will prove just how complex a brown ale can be.
Rather than add sugar or artificial flavor to our IPA, we ferment it with pounds of grapefruit puree then dry-hop it with Citra hops for several days. The American hops and yeast combined with the citrus create layers of tart aromas and crisp hoppiness that make this style as approachable as any.
- Our Grand Cru is a rich, golden color with fruity and spicy alcohol flavors, supported by a soft malt character.
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.