We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer. This brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest.
Our award winning APA is a twist on an English classic. It’s charged with American Hops and brewed to create a bold, balanced beer with pine/citrus aroma characteristics and a full body. The circulation process boosts the destinctive bold flavor and hop profile.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
A lager with a cloudly, golden-colored hue and just the right hops. This rare style (Zwickel or Keller) dates back to the Middle Ages, where the beer was matured in deep vaults and emirged rich in vitamins. Think of this as a fresher, hoppier Hefeweizen.
- A golden ale that combines the prominent flavors and aromas of coffee and the smooth richness of chocolate.
With origins in the Baltic Region, this black porter is heavily influenced by both the roastiness of English porters and the full-bodied Russian Imperial Stouts. We use an ale yeast so the focus remains on the abundance of malts and appropriate dosing of European hops.
One of our specialty ciders, we ferment this one with a fruit juice concentrate rather than a puree or juice. This style is tart, sweet, and full of notable fruit character, and can only be found on draft.
This warming Extra Special Bitter is medium-bodied and balanced in its hints of toastiness, citrus, and pine. Dry hopping with American Willamette, this Brtish ale finishes strong with zesty aromatics.
Our Vanilla Milk Stout is a medium-bodied stout, aged on Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans. This ale is smooth and rich with aroumas of roasted chocolate and coffee. Offering a balanced sweetness that is lightly hoppy and mildly bitter.
Strong enough to hold the interest of those needing a bold hop dosing, but smooth enough for those craving something slightly sweeter, our House Brown’s character appeals to any drinker with it’s American hops, malt, and yeast.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.