- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flavor with a bit of sweetness in the finish.
- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
Our House Brown Ale is a nice malty sweet brown ale, brewed with tons of Cascade hops in the whirlpool, after boiliing, but before fermentation. This beer is not dry hopped, but still has a good hop flavor and some hop aroma. We use a precise amount of dark chocolate malt to achieve the brown (not amber or black) color.
- Our Grand Cru is a rich, golden color with fruity and spicy alcohol flavors, supported by a soft malt character.
Brewed in collaboration with members of the Saint Louis Brews Homebrew club to celebrate the clubs 30th anniversary. This saison was fermented with a blend of yeast strains that contribute a spicy/peppery character to the beer along with a light orange/citrus character.
This collaboration between Schlafly & Femme Ferment has 36 pounds of dried elderflowers added post fermentation, which imparts a nice springtime element on the nose, to coincide with the season.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.