- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
A lager with a cloudly, golden-colored hue and just the right hops. This rare style (Zwickel or Keller) dates back to the Middle Ages, where the beer was matured in deep vaults and emirged rich in vitamins. Think of this as a fresher, hoppier Hefeweizen.
- A golden ale that combines the prominent flavors and aromas of coffee and the smooth richness of chocolate.
- Renowned hops from around the world merge with waters from the Confluence for an approachably bold IPA.
- Our Irish-Style Extra Stout amplifies the traditional drier versions from Ireland for a bolder, black brew.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
This hop-forward wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley uses a blend of wheat and barley to lend a touch toffee sweetness and a superb mouth-feel. Juniper and pepper spiciness together create a crisp refreshing beer with a hoppy bite.
One of our specialty ciders, we ferment this one with a fruit juice concentrate rather than a puree or juice. This style is tart, sweet and full of notable fruit charicter, and can only be found on draft.
We help hop farmers understand the flavor profiles of their harvest by brewing a single malt, single hop SMaSH beer—this time featuring the hop X331. Stay tuned for more details.
Aged on medium-toast Missouri Oak to enhance its complexity and develop a smooth, luscious character, this brew is fermented with American ale yeast, caramel malt and balanced by the hops Marynka and Tettnanger. ABV 10.2% IBU 40
We’re keeping it local through our collaboration with Kaldi’s Coffee, whose premium coffee beans help us create the other morning brew.
Chinook, Galaxy and Simcoe hops give this beer its bold bitterness and aroma and rye flakes contribute to its complexity. ABV 7.2% IBU 65
This medium-bodied, dry stout hasthe bitterness of roasted barleywith flaked barley added for asmooth finish. ABV 5.9% IBU 40
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.