We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer. This brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
Our Expo IPA features nine hops from renowned farms across the globe. Our personal relationships with these farmers give us access to rare varieties chosen for their notable attributes, emphasized when blended with quality grains and water sourced from our unique confluence of rivers. To achieve an approachable yet bold and balanced IPA, we showcase Australian hops for their citrus notes, American hops for their piney aromas, and UK/European hops for a clean base bitterness.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest.
Our award winning APA is a twist on an English classic. It’s charged with American Hops and brewed to create a bold, balanced beer with pine/citrus aroma characteristics and a full body. The circulation process boosts the destinctive bold flavor and hop profile.
- Our Christmas Ale is a warming winter ale that blends the spices of the season with sweet caramel malt.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
A lager with a cloudly, golden-colored hue and just the right hops. This rare style (Zwickel or Keller) dates back to the Middle Ages, where the beer was matured in deep vaults and emirged rich in vitamins. Think of this as a fresher, hoppier Hefeweizen.
Our Vanilla Milk Stout is a medium-bodied stout aged on Madigascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans. This ale is smooth and rich with aroumas of roasted chocolate and coffee, offering a balanced sweetness that’s lightly hoppy and mildly bitter.
- Our Black IPA combines the roasted malt flavors of porters and stouts with the bright hoppiness of the American IPA.
A classic American Stout imbued with the fragrant, tropical flavor of coconuts, toasted to embellish their best characteristics. Roasty, chocolate elements provide a perfecrt base for the cocnut and oatmeal. Dark in appearence, full-bodied, and packed with perfect flavor.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.