American hops and yeast combined with pounds of grapefruit puree create intricate layers of tart aromas and a crisp hoppiness that make this citusy style as approchable as any.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flaor with a bit of sweetness in the finish. This is a great beverage akin to a champagne and not as sweet as some of the ciders on the market today.
Our Hard Apple Cider dry hopped with the Australian hop Ella. The Ella, in combination with the apple base, creates notes of white peaches and nectarines. The cider finishes with a fruity apple character. The dry hopping provides hop flavor and aroma, but no bitterness like you would get in an IPA.
Our House Brown Ale is a nice malty sweet brown ale, brewed with tons of Cascade hops in the whirlpool, after boiling, but before fermentation. This beer is not dry hopped, but still has a good hop flavor and some hop aroma. We use a precise amount of dark chocolate malt to achieve the brown (not amber or black) color.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our IPA is a smooth golden ale packed with the bold flavor and aroma of American hops. We crafted it in the spirit of the low gravity IPAs common in the UK where the style stands for hoppy, not heavy.
- Our Irish-Style Extra Stout amplifies the traditional drier versions from Ireland for a bolder, black brew.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest.
We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer. This brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
Belgian and French Saison yeast strains add a complexity and balance not found in single-strain beers. It has a crisp, ddry finish but begins with spiciness from the yeast and sweet, almost fruity, flavors from the malt.
A medium-bodied stout aged on Nielsen-Massey Madagascar-Bourbon vanilla beans, this ale is smooth and rich with aromas of roasted chocolate and coffee, offering a balanced sweetness that’s slightly hoppy and mildly bitter.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.