- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our ESB (Extra Special Bitter) may have the word “bitter” in its name, but the key to this style is balance.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
Our House Brown Ale is a nice malty sweet brown ale, brewed with tons of Cascade hops in the whirlpool, after boiling, but before fermentation. This beer is not dry hopped, but still has a good hop flavor and some hop aroma.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
Our Vanilla Milk Stout is a rich black stout enhanced by the addition of lactose and fresh Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans for a truly unique drinking experience.
- Our Scotch Ale is a traditional Scottish ale and pours a dark mahogany color, with the aroma of sweet caramel and a lightly bitter finish.
Apricot, honey and almond notes from this UK-grown hop.
- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flavor with a bit of sweetness in the finish.
- Our Christmas Ale is a warming winter ale that blends the spices of the season with sweet caramel malt.
- Our Irish-Style Extra Stout amplifies the traditional drier versions from Ireland for a bolder, black brew.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until 11pm
The restaurant accepts reservations of 25 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks, but multiple payments are accepted. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.