The Saint Louis Brewery’s Donation Policy
Thank you for considering Schlafly Beer for your upcoming fundraising event. We can help by donating a VIP Brewery Tour Pass OR some of our delicious Bottled Beer. Schlafly Beer does not offer cash sponsorships.
While we try to fulfill every request we receive, please help us by observing the following guidelines:
- Priority is given to local community organizations, local arts & music, and local environmental causes.
- Donations must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the date of your event.
- All requests for donations need to be submitted on the Donation Request Form. You may send via mail, e-mail or fax.
- Beer can only be donated if the event is free and open to the public.
- Each organization is allowed only one donation per 12 month period.
Schlafly VIP Brewery Tour: The VIP tour is an hour long tour for 10 guests and includes an overview of the brewing process, a look at the equipment, a beer tasting, snacks and a commemorative tasting glass for each guest to take home. The tours are offered on Saturday afternoons and must be scheduled in advance. We value the tour pass at $100.
If you would like to request a donation for your organization, please fill out the following Donation Request Application and submit to:
Mail: The Saint Louis Brewery
Attn: Lauren Mirelli
2100 Locust Street
Saint Louis, MO 63103
Because we receive a large number of inquiries, we ask that all requests must be submitted in writing. PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.