Schlafly's Commitment to Sustainability and St. Louis Earth Day
Spring has finally sprung in St. Louis, and we will celebrate the season in a big way at this year’s 26th annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival on Sunday, April 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Muny Grounds at Forest Park.
St. Louisans can support cultivating environmental stewardship in our community and do their part for its sustainable future by…drinking Schlafly beer! From now until Earth Day, Schlafly Beer will:
- Donate $1 to St. Louis Earth Day for every Schlafly Beer pint sold in area restaurants; each purchase comes with a “Harvest Card” on seed paper that guests can bring back to the Schlafly tent at the St. Louis Earth Day Festival to be planted at The Bottleworks brewpub, resulting in over 100,000 wildflowers.
- Pale Ale 12-packs will contain a voucher for reusable market bags for every 12-pack of Schlafly Pale Ale purchased in grocery, retail, and all off-premise establishments
- 10,000 trees will be given away at both the Tap Room and Bottleworks brewpubs throughout the month of April, leading up to Earth Day.
- Host a Slow Roll (bike ride) from both the Tap Room and Bottleworks to the St. Louis Earth Day Festival grounds on Sunday, April 24. The group will gather any time after 11 AM and depart for the event, as a group, at 12:30 PM. All riders will receive a commemorative steel pint glass and discounted drafts at the Earth Day festival.
- Organic IPA will be brewed in small quantities at the Tap Room. It is exclusively brewed for the Earth Day St. Louis Festival, and will be available while supplies last.
S Schlafly Beer’s commitment to sustainability efforts extends beyond St. Louis Earth Day celebrations. Come down to the festival on April 24th, and we’ll tell you all about it.