Wednesdays, July 24 and August 28, 2013
6 p.m. to 10 p.m., rain or shine
The Young Zoo Friends invite you to a 21-and-up celebration at the Saint Louis Zoo to enjoy music, beer and wine at Jammin’ at the Zoo. This event features a variety of wine and beer for purchase.
- 3 Pedros, Dirty Muggs, American Idle, Paint the Earth
- Groove Thang, Griffin & The Gargoyles, My Friend Mike, Boogie Chyld
Eats and Drinks
Wine and Beer Sampling from 6 to 8 p.m., while supplies last (only included in Tasting Package)
Sample wines from more than 50 wineries, featuring over 200 different wines. New this year: a selection of beer from St. Louis micro-breweries.
Bars and Food
Wine by the glass and bottle, beer, soda and frozen specialty drinks will be available for purchase throughout the evening. Food will also be available to purchase during the event.
No outside alcoholic beverages will be permitted at the event. Visitors are welcome to bring their own picnic supper or baskets.
General Admission Includes admission to event, opportunity to purchase wine, beer and food, and live entertainment.
- Zoo Members: Free. Limit two general admissions per membership per Jammin’ event. See below regarding parking.
- Non-Members: $10. See below regarding parking.
- Join the Young Zoo Friends either night, and you and a guest will get in free
Tasting Package Admission Includes admission to event, wine and beer tasting from 6 to 8 p.m. (while supplies last), opportunity to purchase wine, beer and food, and live entertainment.
- Zoo Members: $10. See below regarding parking.
- Non-Members: $20. See below regarding parking.
Purchase your tickets in advance online by July 22 for the July 24 event, and August 26 for the August 28 event, or by calling (314) 646-4771 by 10 a.m. on the morning of the event.
Attire is casual/dressy casual.
Parking is free for this event.
- Zoo Members: Park for free at the north parking lot on Government Drive, and enter through the North Entrance.
- Non-members: Park for free at the south parking lot on Wells Drive, and enter through the South Entrance.
What to Expect at a Wine & Beer Tasting
Wine and beer samples are given in 1-oz pours so that you can experience the aromas, flavors and richness of the wine and beer.
Proceeds Benefit the Zoo
Proceeds benefit the Saint Louis Zoo and its efforts to save endangered species at home and around the world.