- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Brewed with beechwood smoked malt, this malt combines a smoke character of the beer that blends in with the carmel and roast character of thebase porter.
A cask conditioned version of our AIPA - unfiltered and unpasteurized, served at cellar temperature.
Our Hard Apple Cider flavored with Blackberry juice. Just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flavor with a bit of tartness provided by the Blackberries.
Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French Roast coffee. From St. Louis roaster Kaldi’s Coffee. Roasted barley and coffee dominate the aroma with a sweetness from the stout balancing the acidity of the coffee.
This collaboration between Schlafly & Femme Ferment had 36 pounds of elderflowers added post fermentation, which imparts a nice springtime element on the nose, to coincide with the season.
This big, golden, malty lager is full-bodied, sweet and delicious! Brewed for the Maifest, in celebration of spring.
A straightfoward German lager (think Oktoberfest) conditioned with the aromatic Hallertau Mittelfruh hop. It’s copper in color and medium in body, with a nose of sweetness, a hint of toastiness, and a moderate dry bitterness.
- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
- Our Oak Aged Barleywine has a deep copper color with intense malt flavors and assertive hops for balance.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.