- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
Our Hard Apple Cider flavored with blackberry juice. 7.2% abv
- Our English Style Export IPA features 100% English hops and a big malt backbone built upon pale and caramel malted barley.
Our APA on cask.
Our classic Oatmeal Stout, with vanilla beans added to the casks. A rich, full-bodied stout.
This unique brew has the color of a brown ale, but the aroma of an American style IPA. Dry-hopped with Simcoe and Willamette, this beer will prove just how complex a brown ale can be. 6.5% abv - 35 IBU
A wheat ale fermented with a Belgian-style yeast and then spiced with Lemon Peel, Ginger, and White Pepper. 5.0% abv - 15 IBU
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
A lighter ale brewed with ~20% corn. Cold-conditioning creates a clean, crisp beer.
This beer was brewed to support the Ales for ALS program. We created an Amber Ale that uses a unique blend of hops that was blended specifically for this program. To add an extra hop punch, the beer was dry hopped at a rate of 1#/bbl with this unique hop blend. 4.8% abv - 35 IBU
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Our Oktoberfest is a traditional Bavarian Märzen with a toasty malt aroma and slight caramel taste.
- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
Single hop beer brewed with the UK hop Admiral. Dry hopped with 2#/bbl. 6.5% abv - 45 IBU
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.