This warming Extra Special Bitter is medium bodied and balanced in its hints of toastiness, citrus and pine. It finishes strong with zesty aromatics from the dry-hopped American Willamette. A classic in the noble line of British-style ales, think of this as the step between Pale Ale and Old Ale, on your way to Barleywine. Full of rich malty characteristics, this is a perfect sweet break from all those IPAs. ABV 5.8% IBU 30
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
- A golden ale that combines the prominent flavors and aromas of coffee and the smooth richness of chocolate.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
CHESTNUT MILD is a labor of love. We start by sourcing local chestnuts from the University of Missouri The Center for Agroforestry - they help farmers grow local black walnuts, northern pecans, chestnuts, and more. Then, our chef team gets to work by roasting and peeling 200 pounds of the chestnuts - all by hand. The end result? A traditional, mild ale with low gravity and superbly malty character.
ABV 4.7% 25 IBU
As a tribute to St. Louis’ World’s Fair Exposition in 1904, when people and sights from around the world descended upon the city, our Expo IPA features eight hops from renowned farms across the globe. Our personal relationships with these farmers give us access to rare varieties chosen for their notable attributes, emphasized when blended with quality grains and water sourced from our unique confluence of rivers. To achieve an approachable yet bold and balanced IPA, we showcase Australian hops for their citrus notes, American hops for their piney aromas, and UK/European hops for a clean base bitterness.
6.5% 55 IBU
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
Our Hard Apple Cider with raspberry juice added to flavor. Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flavor with a bit of sweetness in the finish. This is a great beverage akin to a champagne and not as sweet as some of the ciders on the market today. 7.2% ABV
This is a classic American stout imbued with the fragrant, tropical flavor of coconuts, toasted to embellish their best characteristics. ABV 5.7% IBU 30
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flavor with a bit of sweetness in the finish. This is a great beverage akin to a champagne and not as sweet as some of the ciders on the market today.
We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer. This brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
With origins in the Baltic region, this brown-black porter is heavily influenced by both the roastiness of English porters and the hardy, full-bodied sweetness of Russian Imperial Stouts. Our version uses a lager yeast so the focus remains on the abundance of malts and appropriate dosing of European hops.
ABV 6.2% IBU 20
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.