- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our IPA is a session IPA, a smooth golden ale packed with the bold flavor and aroma of American hops. We crafted it in the spirit of the low gravity IPAs common in the UK where the style stands for hoppy, not heavy.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our American Brown Ale starts with a classic British brown recipe crafted with caramel and chocolate malts for sweetness and color. Then we fortify it with the bold flavor and aroma of American hops.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
- Our Bière de Garde is a traditional French farmhouse ale, with burnt-orange coloring.
Our Coffee Stout on cask.
Our APA on Cask.
- Our Maibock is a golden, malty lager with a hint of sweetness. This festival Bock is balanced by German Noble hops, giving the beer a slightly dry finish.
10.5%abv, 35IBUs, Our 2012 Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels with real raspberry puree.
Schlafly’s first true Belgian style sour beer. This red Belgian Singel was aged in charred oak barrels for over 2 and a half years with Pediococcus, Lactobacillus and Brettanomyces. These bacteria and wild yeasts provide a nice sour and funky flavor giving us a very unique tasting beer. 5.0%abv, 15 IBUs.
2010 Barleywine aged in new oak barrels.
Fermented honey wine.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.