- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
Charged with American hops and malts to create a bold, balanced beer with crisp pine/citrus characteristics and a full body, this refreshing ale boldly goes where no Pale has gone before.
Our House Brown is strong enough to hold the interest of those needing a strong hop dosing, but smooth enough for those craving something slightly sweeter. Brewed in the style of an American brown ale, it’s straightforward in its maltiness and brings a full flavor, offering a simple refinement that appeals to any drinker.
Using Cascade and Chinook hops, this American twist on an English classic boldly goes where no Pale Ale has gone before.
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Our personal relationships with hop farmers from around the world give us access to rare varieties chosen for thier notable attributes, emphasized when blended with quality grains and water sourced from our unique confluence of rivers for an exceptional, distinguished, balanced beer.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flaor with a bit of sweetness in the finish. This is a great beverage akin to a champagne and not as sweet as some of the ciders on the market today.
We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer, which brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
Introducing the Hop Trial program, where every hop we source tells a story of a farmer from somewhere around the world.
We use hops from the Pacific Northwest and Australia to give this beer its bold bitterness and aroma, and rye flakes to contribute to the overall complexity of the beer, bringing out a refreshingly crisp bite and slightly spicy flavor at the finish.
- Our Oktoberfest is a traditional Bavarian Märzen with a toasty malt aroma and slight caramel taste.
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
We add apricot purée straight into the fermentation tank then dry hop with American Citra® hops for a unique combination of bold aromas and flavors.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.