- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
This innovative beer combines the traditional use of a French yeast strain with three American hops, two of which are used for dry-hopping: Centennial for both bitterness and flavor, and the complex Mosaic hop for fruity and earthy aromas.
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
Charged with American hops and malts to create a bold, balanced beer with crisp pine/citrus characteristics and a full body, this refreshing ale boldly goes where no Pale has gone before.
Our House Brown is strong enough to hold the interest of those needing a strong hop dosing, but smooth enough for those craving something slightly sweeter. Brewed in the style of an American brown ale, it’s straightforward in its maltiness and brings a full flavor, offering a simple refinement that appeals to any drinker.
Using Cascade and Chinook hops, this American twist on an English classic boldly goes where no Pale Ale has gone before.
- A golden ale that combines the prominent flavors and aromas of coffee and the smooth richness of chocolate.
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer, which brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
This advanced trial variety from Tasmania, Australia is categorized as a “green hop”—meaning it’s the freshest hop available, famous for its berry characteristics. ABV: 6.5% IBU: 45
Full-bodied and black as night, this is a robust and unique stout with roasted aromas, rich flavors, and hints of earthy chocolate. The appropriate amount of hops provide balance while the Belgian crystal malt and German smoked malt lend complexity thanks to being thoroughly smoked on beechwood chips, giving the finished beer that dark, appealing essence.
ABV: 8.0% IBU: 45
Our personal relationships with hop farmers from around the world give us access to rare varieties chosen for thier notable attributes, emphasized when blended with quality grains and water sourced from our unique confluence of rivers for an exceptional, distinguished, balanced beer.
An American-style wheat ale dessert beer that’s fermented with coconut purée and aged on lightly toasted coconut flakes.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flaor with a bit of sweetness in the finish. This is a great beverage akin to a champagne and not as sweet as some of the ciders on the market today.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.