- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
Our Hard Apple Cider flavored with blackberry juice. 7.2% abv
Our APA on cask.
80 Shilling on Cask.
A wheat ale fermented with a Belgian-style yeast and then spiced with Lemon Peel, Ginger, and White Pepper. 5.0% abv - 15 IBU
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
A lighter ale brewed with ~20% corn. Cold-conditioning creates a clean, crisp beer.
This beer was brewed to support the Ales for ALS program. We created an Amber Ale that uses a unique blend of hops that was blended specifically for this program. To add an extra hop punch, the beer was dry hopped at a rate of 1#/bbl with this unique hop blend. 4.8% abv - 35 IBU
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Our Oktoberfest is a traditional Bavarian Märzen with a toasty malt aroma and slight caramel taste.
Single hop beer brewed with the UK hop Admiral. Dry hopped with 2#/bbl. 6.5% abv - 45 IBU
Brewed in collaboration with our friends at The Boston Beer Company, makers of Samuel Adams beer as the result of a World Series bet made last year. A very hop forward beer with strong grapefruit, pine, and melon flavors (and aromas). High bitterness is balanced by the caramel malts that were used to give the beer its red color. Dry hopped with 2.5#/bbl of a blend of Amarillo, Simcoe, and an experimental hop. 9.8% abv - 68 IBU. Go Cardinals!
Our Pumpkin Stout is a full-bodied, full-flavored black ale brewed with pumpkin and infused with pumpkin pie spices.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.