- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Our traditional bourbon barrel aged imperial stout aged on more then 150lbs of roasted cocoa nibs. 10.5%abv - 50 IBU
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
Schlafly’s original IPA, this traditional English style IPA is dry hopped with Northdown hops from the UK. English hops are much more earthy then their American counterparts. 6.0%abv - 55 IBU
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
This smoked German Lager uses 80% Weyermann beechwood smoked malt. The addition of Munich malt provides a sweet malty balance to the beer. 5.9%abv - 20IBU
Our APA on cask.
Schlafly Milk Chocolate Stout is a Sweet Stout brewed with milk sugar for a creamier texture. The brew is aged on roasted gourmet cocoa nibs and Madagascar vanilla beans for a rich, sweet treat. 6.6% abv - 29 IBU
Brewed with 100% 2-row pale malted barley and 100% UK Phoenix hops, dry hopped with 2lbs/bbl. 6.9% abv - 45 IBU’s
Fermented apple juice with real raspberries added. 7.6% abv
Brewed with 100% Weyermann malted barley from Bamberg, Germany. This authentic German lager has a big rich malty body and a dark brown color. 7.2% abv.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
Our Coffee Stout on Cask.
Fermented honey and apple juice. 15% abv
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.