- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
Our Hefe with apricot juice added to the fermentor. The apricot supplies a tangy fruit character. 4.4% abv - 16 IBU
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
Brewed in collaboration with our friends at Civil Life to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Llewelyn’s Pub. This beer is balanced between malt and hops with a bready malt character and a light bitterness.
- Our ESB (Extra Special Bitter) may have the word “bitter” in its name, but the key to this style is balance.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
Our Vanilla Milk Stout is a rich black stout enhanced by the addition of lactose and fresh Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans for a truly unique drinking experience
Brewed with Beechwood Smoked malt. This malt contributes a smoke character to the beer that blends in with the caramel and roast character of the base Porter.
- Our Scotch Ale is a traditional Scottish ale and pours a dark mahogany color, with the aroma of sweet caramel and a lightly bitter finish.
Single hop beer brewed with English hop Beata. Dry hopped with 2#/bbl.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest. Our brewers developed a recipe that showcases the hop’s unique flavors of
- Our Irish-Style Extra Stout amplifies the traditional drier versions from Ireland for a bolder, black brew.
Our Tasmanian IPA on cask.
Our Vanilla Milk Stout with Cinnamon added to the cask.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.