- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
This innovative beer combines the traditional use of a French yeast strain with three American hops, two of which are used for dry-hopping: Centennial for both bitterness and flavor, and the complex Mosaic hop for fruity and earthy aromas.
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
Charged with American hops and malts to create a bold, balanced beer with crisp pine/citrus characteristics and a full body, this refreshing ale boldly goes where no Pale has gone before.
Our House Brown is strong enough to hold the interest of those needing a strong hop dosing, but smooth enough for those craving something slightly sweeter. Brewed in the style of an American brown ale, it’s straightforward in its maltiness and brings a full flavor, offering a simple refinement that appeals to any drinker.
Fermented with real blackberry and apple juice concentrates, our cider meets the flavor demands of our discerning customers.
Using Cascade and Chinook hops, this American twist on an English classic boldly goes where no Pale Ale has gone before.
- A golden ale that combines the prominent flavors and aromas of coffee and the smooth richness of chocolate.
Light-golden in color with an invigorating freshness, our take on a traditional lager is rich in hop aroma without being too bitter. We use Magnum and Tettnang hops, varieties from Germany that bring both floral notes and a definitive earthiness; the Lublin hop, traditionally used in lagers to round out the medium-bodied malt character; and the noble Hallertau that lends a hint of spice. It’s a smooth and balanced beer—everything a European lager should be.
ABV 5.0% IBU 30
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
A noticeable boost to our tastefully bold IPA amplifies this beer all around—from its IBUs to its ABV—-and gives you reason to embrace its strength. India Pale Ales (IPAs) were first brewed in England during the late 1700s for export overseas to British soldiers in India. To keep their beer from spoiling during the long voyage, English brewers fortified their traditional pale ale recipies with more hops and more barley. Our addition of twice the hops insists you’ll love this twice as much.
ABV 10% IBU 80
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.