- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
This innovative beer combines the traditional use of a French yeast strain with three American hops, two of which are used for dry-hopping: Centennial for both bitterness and flavor, and the complex Mosaic hop for fruity and earthy aromas.
- Fresh grapefruit purée and American hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas.
Charged with American hops and malts to create a bold, balanced beer with crisp pine/citrus characteristics and a full body, this refreshing ale boldly goes where no Pale has gone before.
Our House Brown is strong enough to hold the interest of those needing a strong hop dosing, but smooth enough for those craving something slightly sweeter. Brewed in the style of an American brown ale, it’s straightforward in its maltiness and brings a full flavor, offering a simple refinement that appeals to any drinker.
This wheat beer gets its sour from a culture we developed called ³Cosmic Debris²‹ a blend of lactobacillus and brettanomyces‹and its flavor from the blackberry purée we add during the secondaryfermentation (inred wine barrels from a local vineyard), at which point the sugar ferments out and leaves the robust aroma of fruit. ABV 4% IBU 5
Our classic Hefeweizen gets a tropical twist with the addition of mango purée we add to the beer during fermentation. Full-bodied, unfiltered and smooth with a prominent grain flavor, our recipe features white wheat malts and American hops. ABV: 4.4% IBU: 16
We begin the process by combining a base malt and single hop to create a simple SMASH beer, which brings out the individual qualities of each ingredient, making the profile of our featured hop variety the true focus. The finished beer is then tested by our Quality Assurance team before it’s released to the consumers, whose feedback is crucial (and welcome) in order to determine the future potential of pursuing a particular hop to use in our beers.
Fermented with real blackberry and apple juice concentrates, our cider meets the flavor demands of our discerning customers.
Using Cascade and Chinook hops, this American twist on an English classic boldly goes where no Pale Ale has gone before.
- A golden ale that combines the prominent flavors and aromas of coffee and the smooth richness of chocolate.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 10pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.