- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
This clean citrusy refreshing ale contains no fruit, but is very tart. 4.9%abv - 10IBU
This strong lager, also known as Export, is straw colored and well balanced; neither hops nor malt predominates. (5.2% abv - 25 IBU)
- Our ESB (Extra Special Bitter) may have the word “bitter” in its name, but the key to this style is balance.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest. Our brewers developed a recipe that showcases the hop’s unique flavors of
Our 2012 Imperial Stout mixed with 30lbs of coffee in the brite tank. (10.5% abv, 50 IBUs).
Our Coffee Stout on Cask. 6.0%abv - 40IBU
Tasmanian IPA on cask. 7.2%abv - 60IBU
A single malt and single hop beer brewed with an experimental hop variety numbered 05256. Dry hopped at a rate of 1.5#/bbl. - 5.9%abv, 45IBU.
A strong roasty stout brewed with Pumpkin & Butternut Squash, and infused with Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove. 6.8% abv - 20 IBU
- Our Christmas Ale is a warming winter ale that blends the spices of the season with sweet caramel malt.
This filtered golden ale local collaboration brew was aged on 200-lbs of Patric Chocolate cocoa nibs and then mixed with Kaldi’s Kenyan Karani coffee. 6.3% abv - 25 IBU
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business, except for Friday and Saturday after 5:00 p.m and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.