- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
In honor of Schlafly brewer Brian Kippenberger’s wedding, we offer a new take on the traditional Gose. Brewed with Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly cracked coriander, this beer was fermented with a wild culture cultivated from locally picked persimmons producing a tart, crisp and refreshing brew.
Originally brewed for our 15th anniversary. Fermented with a Bavarian-style Hefeweizen yeast which contributes banana and clove notes and then additionally spiced with ground cloves.
Brewed for our Stout and Oyster festival every March, this beer uses Nitrogen for carbonation instead of CO2 providing an unmatched smoothness.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
This collaboration between Schlafly & Femme Ferment had 36 pounds of dried elderflowers added post fermentation, which imparts a nice springtime element on the nose, to coincide with the season.
Single hop beer brewed with French hop Barbe Rouge, which provides an herbal and berry-like character to the beer. Dry hopped with 2#/bbl.
- Our Dry-Hopped Farmhouse Ale uses Lemondrop, Summer, Rakau and Bullion hops which are a mixture of US and New Zealand hops.
A dry, crisp cider, with real raspberries added.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Akin to Oatmeal Stout, with fresh raspberry pureé and Kaldi’s Colombia Monserrate coffee.
Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley. Amarillo, Centennial and Simcoe hop varietals imparts AIPA with bitterness and prominent aromas of citrus and fruit.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.