- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
Our Black IPA on cask.
Fermented apple juice with real raspberries added. 7.6% abv
Brewed with 100% Weyermann malted barley from Bamberg, Germany. This authentic German lager has a big rich malty body and a dark brown color. 7.2% abv.
- Our Helles-Style Summer Lager is a bright, golden beer, perfect for summertime.
Our Coffee Stout on Cask.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Belgian-Style Golden Ale opens with a fruity nose and rounded sweetness that compose a pale and balanced beer. Hallertau hops lend a hint of spice that balances the aroma and flavor of orchard fruit.
An American Pale Ale made with organic malts and organic hops. Dry hopped
with Cyrstal and Summit hops. 4.25% IBU: 25
- Our Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout is complex and strong, with coffee and chocolate flavors.
- Our Raspberry Hefeweizen is a true fruit beer, not a fruit-flavored beer. We add pureed raspberries to our Hefeweizen during the primary fermentation process.
- Our Yakima Wheat Ale is a hoppy wheat beer brewed with American hops from the Yakima River Valley in Washington State.
- Our Black IPA combines the roasted malt flavors of porters and stouts with the bright hoppiness of the American IPA.
Single hop beer made using the Apollo hop. Dry-hopped with 1.5 lbs. per barrel. 6.5% abv - 45 IBU
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.