- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
Our Hefeweizen with apricot juice added to the fermenter. The apricot adds a tangy fruit character to the beer.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our ESB (Extra Special Bitter) may have the word “bitter” in its name, but the key to this style is balance.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
Brewed with Beechwood Smoked malt. This malt contributes a smoke character to the beer that blends in with the caramel and roast character of the base Porter.
- Our Scotch Ale is a traditional Scottish ale and pours a dark mahogany color, with the aroma of sweet caramel and a lightly bitter finish.
Single hop beer brewed with Australian hop Enigma. Dry hopped with 2#/bbl.
Schlafly Milk Chocolate Stout is a Sweet Stout brewed with milk sugar for a creamier texture. The brew is aged on roasted gourmet cocoa nibs and Madagascar vanilla beans for a rich, sweet treat.
- Our American IPA gets its bold hop flavor from 100% American hops and its deep gold and full body from pale and crystal malted barley.
Our Hard Apple Cider with Red Currant juice and Dark Sweet Cherry juice added.
Brewed with 100% Weyermann malted barley from Bamberg Germany, this authentic German lager has a big rich malty body and a dark brown color.
- Our Irish-Style Extra Stout amplifies the traditional drier versions from Ireland for a bolder, black brew.
Our American IPA on cask.
Our Imperial Stout, with Vanilla added to the cask.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.