- Our Hefeweizen is a light, unfiltered wheat beer, often served with a wedge of lemon.
- Our flagship Pale Ale is a smooth, balanced, copper-colored session beer with mildly spiced flavor and aroma from the East Kent Goldings hops.
- Our Kölsch is a classic golden ale that uses a centuries old yeast strain sourced from a famous Kölsch brewer in Köln, Germany.
- Our Dry Hopped American Pale Ale (APA) is charged with American hops to create a bold, aromatic ale.
- Our Oatmeal Stout is a classic British-style stout brewed with flaked oatmeal and roasted barley.
- Our Pumpkin Ale blends the spices of the harvest with full-bodied sweetness for a beer that tastes like pumpkin pie.
Our Hard Apple Cider is just the right balance of dry, crisp apple flavor with a bit of sweetness on the finish. This a great beverage akin to a champagne and not as sweet as some of the ciders on the market today.
- Our Tasmanian IPA is brewed with 100% Australian hops. The Tasmanian hop, Galaxy, is a strong, aromatic variety that is different from traditional strains of the Pacific Northwest.
This aromatic ale is heavy on Australian Galaxy hops and balanced in bitterness, with recognizable tropical notes. The TIPA’s ingenuity comes from our younger generation of brewers who recognized that sometimes bigger is better, and created a profile that’s powerfully hoppy and dangerously drinkable.
- Our Coffee Stout is a classic combination of a traditional stout and premium French roast coffee from St. Louis roaster, Kaldi’s Coffee.
A daugher of Cascade, Huell Melon is an aroma hop that is true to it’s name. Honeydew is a keynote to this hop along with strawberry, orange and vanilla. An excellent alternative for someone looking for a hop that doesn’t impart the standard citrus flavor.
A strong roasty stout brewed with pumpkin and butternut squash, and infused with cinnamon, nutmeg, clove. This style was brewed as the festival beer for Schlafly Beer’s 14th Annual HOP in the City Beer Festival. Its dark profile has a less-aggressive pumpkin character than our ale, but still offers a smooth, roasted sweetness with the perfect dosing of autumn spices.
ABV: 6.8% IBU: 20
A slightly hoppy, unfiltered and golden-hued lager brewed with Europils and Wheat malts. ABV: 5.5% IBU: 25
- Our Christmas Ale is a warming winter ale that blends the spices of the season with sweet caramel malt.
Fresh grapefruit purée and American Citra hops create a brisk, approachable IPA with layers of refreshingly tart aromas. 5.4%abv, 40 IBU. Hopped with Simcoe and Citra.
Brewed with Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly cracked Coriander, this beer was fermented with a wild culture cultivated from freshly picked Persimmons producing a tart, crisp and refreshing brew further spiced with Kafir Lime leaves at 4.5 ABV and 5 IBUs.
Restaurant until 9pm
Monday & Tuesday
Restaurant until 9pm
Wednesday & Thursday
Restaurant until 10pm
Friday & Saturday
Restaurant until Midnight
The restaurant accepts reservations of 16 or less for all hours of business Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we can not take reservations Friday, Saturday and Sunday and during Beer Festivals. All reservations are forfeit if your party has not arrived by 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation.
We accept all major credit cards. Sorry, no personal checks. No separate checks will be accepted for parties of 8 or more. Cake fee, $2 per person. Corkage fee, $12.