Tour Schlafly Bottleworks
Join us for FREE Guided Tastings and Tours every Friday, Saturday and Sunday and purchase tickets to our monthly behind the scenes Brewers Tour - All at Schlafly Bottleworks in Maplewood.
Our free tour program is limited to just guided tastings on Fridays due to safety concerns while the brewery is in operation. Join us in the Brewseum at Schlafly Bottleworks on Fridays at anytime between noon and 5pm for a special, free guided beer tasting with our knowledgeable staff.
Full tours of the facility followed by a guided tasting are offered on Saturday and Sunday as long as there is not a beer festival taking place. This free program covers a brief history of beer in St. Louis, the history of Schlafly Beer, how we brew our beer, and just as important…how to fully taste and appreciate it. Tours last a little less than an hour and are offered on the hour from noon until 5pm.
We do not take reservations for our tour tasting program. The Saturday & Sunday tours have limited spaces per tour (20) and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly. Luckily, we are also a bar and restaurant, so we have a great way to pass the time while you wait.
- Tours and Tastings often sell-out. Especially on Saturdays, during the summer months, and when a rival baseball team is in town.
- We cannot allow individuals wearing open toed shoes into the brewhouse. Here at Schlafly Beer, safety comes first. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must be 21 or older to go on our tour, unless you are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Due to our Winter Farmers Market, our Free Brewery Tours will not begin until 1pm on the following dates: Nov. 22nd, Dec. 6th, Dec. 20th, Jan. 24th, Feb. 28th, March 28th.
Behind The Scenes Brewers Tour
Our Brewers Tour happens the 3rd Saturday of every month. Tickets cost $20 and must be purchased in person at Schlafly Bottleworks or over the phone. Spots on these tours are extremenly limited and sell out in advance. This tour is led by two of our Bottleworks brewers. Our Brewers Tour begins at 10am, but we reccomend arriving 15 minutes early to join us for coffee and donuts with the brewers beforehand. For more details on this program and how to purchase tickets Follow This Link.
- For safety reasons we cannot allow individuals wearing open toed shoes into the brewhouse.
- Brewer Tour Tickets are Non-Refundable
For information or to confirm availability, please call 314.241.2337 xt 285